Dallas Roofing Expert is comprised of a group of hard-working professionals who come from a long line of roofing and construction industry experience. No matter what the project, or how large or small your need, Dallas Roofing Expert is here to help.
When we apply a new roof, we want our customers to know that we do the absolute best job to protect not only the value of your property, but the contents inside as well.
We accept all major credit cards, payment through escrow, homeowners insurance, and are registered with many home warranty companies.
• Hot Asphalt
• Modified Bitumen (APP Torch Applied)
• Modified Bitumen (SBS Moppable)
• Single Ply Membrane (TPO Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
• EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
• Rigid Insulation Systems
• Tapered Insulation Systems
• Asphalt Shingles
• Fiber-Cement Shingles
• Wood Shingles / Shake
• Clay Tile (one-piece & two-piece)
• Concrete Tile
• Standing Seam Metal Roofing
• Metal Wall Panels
• Copings & Flashing
• Reserve Studies
• Budget Report Analysis
• Before and After Photo Documentation for HOA Records
• Emergency Repair Services
• Onsite Training Seminars to include Knowledge Awareness and Presentations
• Maintenance Programs
• Bi-Annual and Annual Inspections
• Urethane & Epoxy Coatings
• Sheet Membrane Waterproofing
• Pressure Injection Systems
• Below Grade Systems
• Polyurethane Foam
• Cold Applied Membranes
• Hot Applied Membranes
• Expandable Waterstops
• Spray Applied Waterproofing
• Crystalline Waterproofing
• Balcony Repair
• Floor Leveling
• Deck Repairing
• Certified WestCoat Applicator of ALX, MACoat, and 20-21 Systems
If you’re a Real Estate agent, or selling your home yourself, you need to certify that the roof of the home, or homes you are selling will not leak.
Contact us for a thorough roof survey, inspection and certification.
We also provide commercial roof management consulting, with customized maintenance programs, as well as Roof Restoration and Cleaning Services.
we are only a phone call away